Earning the in-law’s approval: Kim Tan Style.
Do you ever question if you will be compatible with a new partner, or why you don’t get along with certain people? Well, the answer may have to do with your astrological sign. Dating back to ancient times, the horoscope tradition has been an art form interpreted by astrologers around the globe. Different cultures believe that knowing the characteristics and qualities of a zodiac help one be successful and make beneficial decisions in daily life.
We are excited to announce that we have developed a unique series of collectible coins that feature amazing facets of the Zodiac. These 2” antique copper coins are octagon in shape, and raised areas of metal allow for key design elements to be paint filled with black. The front sides feature the zodiac iconography along with compatible signs. The backsides display the sign’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as the sign’s own symbol.
We have sample coins for each sign, but we need the funding for mass production. We carefully designed each coin before producing samples, and we hope you will appreciate the thought that went into each coin.
Happy 29th Wes ♥
Americans and Mexicans playing volleyball over the border in Arizona
This is fucking awesome.
A few days and I’m back on the west coast. Will I permanently stay there? Most likely. This reminds me of my first time in LA. It was around the holidays too. Haha. Except this time will be different. Different goals, different people, different knowledge, different view.
I’m gone on Friday morning :)
they will go down with this ship
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too